UNREAL ENGINE VR GAME DESIGNER
February 11th , 2022
Cyborn is looking for a game designer experienced in UE VR-game design, who is able to create interesting levels that match and extend our current action adventure game Hubris.
What will you do
- You will create rough prototypes based on ideas from the game director in blueprints.
- You will iterate on existing levels, prototypes and add more features where needed.
- You will balance existing AI and challenges and will adjust them or check with the development team for feature changes where needed.
- You will go over existing content and see if everything in the game makes sense, is bug free and change the flow and design where needed.
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
What we expect of you
- You can work with blueprints to create rough prototypes to pitch new ideas or implement feature requests.
- You are able to translate a rough game idea into a playable and fun prototype which can be tested to further asses this feature.
- You are able to analyze the current game content and further polish it until the game is ready to ship.
- You know what works and does not work in VR.
- You are enthousiast about VR-gaming and love the action adventure genre.
- You know how to work with source control.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp, Belgium.
Please send your CV and motivation letter.Apply