SENIOR RIGGING TD
March 8, 2019
Cyborn is looking for a Rigging TD with strong technical skills and at least 4 years of experience.
What will you do
- Create flexible game-ready rigs that can be used to create hyper-realistic deformation and skin simulation.
- Ensure the portability to UE4 and our state-of-the-art motion capture studio (Vicon).
What we expect of you
- You’re an enthusiastic person and see every problem as a challenge.
- You can work in a team and can cope with tight deadlines.
- You have experience in creating rigs for *games* and you have a thorough knowledge of rigging frameworks for UE4.
- You are technically skilled, know to script in *Python* and have experience with a Maya-driven pipeline for games. Experience with QT is desirable.
- You have experience in creating *complex body rigs and facial rigs* for hyper-realistic characters.
- You are familiar with linear algebra and math.
- You are willing to relocate to Antwerp, Belgium.
- Bachelor degree in Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics, Engineering or related film is a plus.
- Experience with cloth and hair simulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus.
- Experience in modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Shotgun is a plus.
- Experience with GitHub or other version control system is a plus.
Please send a reel (max 2 minutes), your CV and motivation letter. A GitHub link to some snippets of your code as well is highly desirable.Apply