MOCAP ANIMATOR GAMES
February 20, 2020
Cyborn is looking for multiple motion capture animators to work on realistic characters in real time for 3D games and apps. We currently work on projects for the biggest game and film companies in the world and we want you to be part of it.
What will you do
- You assist at shoots by testing assets, capturing data and shot planning.
- You deliver high quality motion capture data.
- You track, clean, resolve and retarget motion capture data.
- You do the quality check of motion capture data.
- You do the quality check of Facial videos.
- You integrate and clean up motion captured animations.
- You create high end key frame animations on top of mocap data, with the focus on weight, body. motions and facial expressions that complement the underlying mocap data.
- You convert raw data into usable game animations.
- You convert animation cycles in to usable loops.
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
- You work together with the rigging team and pipeline.
What we expect of you
- You have +1 year game industry experience.
- You are educated in 3D animation or motion capture.
- You are proficient with Autodesk Maya.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to relocate to Antwerp, Belgium.
- You are proficient with Vicon Shogun.
- You can use Shotgun to track your individual tasks.
- Experience in hand-key animation is definitely a plus.
- Experience in realistic facial animation, rigging or scripting in Python is a plus.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
Please send a showreel with a short cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply