February 11th , 2022
Cyborn is looking for an experienced character artist who is able to create high realistic game ready humanoids and creatures. You will join our team working on Hubris and several other exciting projects.
What will you do
- You will sculpt realistic game models that are at the same level as the current game art.
- You will sculpt realistic blendshapes that are up to industry standards.
- You will sculpt, model, unwrap, texture and eventually implement your model in the Game Engine.
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
What we expect of you
- You got experience creating high realistic character models both humanoids and creatures.
- You got experience using 3D scans or photogrammetry to create more believable and realistic humanoids.
- You know how the anatomy works of humanoids and creatures and can apply this logic in your game models.
- You can create game art that not only looks good but also runs good.
- You are able to create clean models and work in a structured and ordered way.
- You have good knowledge of ZBrush, Maya, Max, Substance painter and UE4.
- You are able to translate even a rough sketch into a fitting piece of art for the game.
- You know how to work with source control.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp, Belgium.
Please send your CV and motivation letter.Apply