UNREAL ENGINE TECHNICAL ANIMATOR
April 7, 2021
Cyborn is looking for a technical animator experienced in implementing animations into UE and creating high quality but robust animation blueprints. You will join our team working on Hubris and several other exciting projects.
What will you do
- You implement motion captured or key framed animation into the Engine.
- You implement these animations into the existing game logic.
- You work daily with Animation blueprints, blend spaces, control rigs, …
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
What we expect of you
- You know all the ins and outs of the Animation tools provided by UE4.
- You are educated in 3D animation or motion capture.
- You are proficient with Autodesk Maya.
- You are able to blueprint and implement basic logic on your own to drive your animations.
- You know how to work with source control.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp, Belgium.
Please send your CV and motivation letter.Apply