UNREAL ENGINE GAME PLAY DEVELOPER
May 17th , 2021
Cyborn is looking for multiple developers experienced in UE who are able to create robust game play elements using blue prints and C++. You will join our team working on Hubris and several other exciting projects.
What will you do
- You will create game play systems based on the game designers block out or design brief.
- You will use blueprints and C++ on a daily base.
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
What we expect of you
- You are able to create shippable game play systems with either Blue prints or C++.
- You are able to translate a rough game design block out or prototype to a fleshed out working system in the engine.
- You have good knowledge of UE4 blueprinting and all the underlying systems of the editor to support this.
- You have good knowledge of Visual Studio and how to use this to debug existing code or your new code.
- You know how to work with source control.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp, Belgium.
Please send your CV and motivation letter.Apply