SENIOR RIGGING TD
February 20, 2020
Cyborn is looking for a senior Rigging TD with strong technical skills to work on realistic characters for 3D games and apps. Our clients are worldly known game and film companies.
What will you do
- Create flexible game-ready rigs that can be used to create hyper-realistic deformation and skin simulation.
- Ensure the portability to UE4 and our state-of-the-art motion capture studio (Vicon).
What do we expect from you
- You have experience in creating rigs for *games* and you have a thorough knowledge of rigging frameworks for UE4.
- You are technically skilled, know scripting in *Python* and have experience with a Maya-driven pipeline for games. Experience with QT is desirable.
- You have experience in creating *complex body rigs and facial rigs* for hyper realistic characters.
- You are familiar with linear algebra and math.
- You're an enthusiastic person and see every problem as a challenge.
- You can work in a team and can cope with tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to relocate to Antwerp, Belgium.
- Bachelor degree in Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics, Engineering or related film is a plus.
- Experience with cloth and hair simulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus.
- Experience in modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Shotgun is a plus.
- Experience with GitHub or other version control system is a plus.
Please send a showreel (max. 2 minutes), a short cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Github link to some snippets of your code is desirable as well.Apply