May 17th , 2021
Cyborn is looking for multiple game modelers experienced with UE who are able to create and implement high realistic art into the UE4 engine. You will join our team working on Hubris and several other exciting projects.
What will you do
- You will create realistic game models that are at the same level as the current game art.
- You will model, unwrap, texture and implement your model in the Game Engine.
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
What we expect of you
- You can create game art that not only looks good but also runs good.
- You are able to create clean models and work in a structured and ordered way.
- You have good knowledge of Maya or Max, Substance painter, ZBrush and UE4.
- You are able to translate even a rough sketch in a fitting piece of art for the game.
- You know how to work with source control.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp, Belgium.
Please send your CV and motivation letter.Apply