January 3, 2019
Cyborn is looking for a Game Producer to work on our sci-fi realistic VR narrative Game.
What will you do
- Follow up the entire production process of the game together with the other leads.
- Make sure deadlines are met and deliverables are sent through the different project departments.
- Coordinate, delegate, and ensure the organization of the work to be carried out.
- Suggest a plan of attack for any delays that could affect the content, schedule, or quality.
- Participate in respecting and following up on the budget.
- Participate in defining the project deliverables and risks.
- Participate in setting up your team. Identify human resource needs and initiate and follow up hiring.
- Assessment of the team’s performance.
What we expect of you
- Project management experience in a 3D related industry preferably games.
- Experience managing cross disciplinary teams of approx. 20-40 people.
- Experience with project management tools, like Shotgun, Hansoft,...