May 17th , 2021
Cyborn is looking for multiple software engeneers experienced in UE who are able to extend our custom version of the engine using C++. You will join our team working on Hubris and several other exciting projects.
What will you do
- You will design algorithms and create engine tools in C++ and other languages on a daily base.
- You will analyse and extend the render process of Unreal Engine and perform CPU & GPU profiling on our applications.
- You will create advanced gameplay systems based on the game designers block out or design brief.
- You will be a part of our R&D team, researching new technologies and innovating our internal pipeline.
- You communicate daily with the production manager.
What we expect of you
- You have extended knowledge of programming concepts and are able to program in C++.
- You have at least basic knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- You are able to process information from academical papers and analyse the practical use cases and possible benefits.
- You have good knowledge of Visual Studio and how to use this to debug existing code or your new code.
- You know how to work with source control.
- You are a problem solver with proactive technical skills.
- You have a great attention for detail.
- You have a positive work drive and can work efficiently towards tight deadlines.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp, Belgium.
Please send your CV and motivation letter.Apply